Monday, August 25, 2008

The Whole Family Together.

Crossing a river in the Amazon - we could see monkeys swinging in the trees!
Taking time for a hug in the Amazon
Enjoying the forest in the Amazon.
Visiting a wonderful family outside of Tena, in the Amazonian
Visiting the market in Otavalo


The family visiting the Panecillo where the country was dedicated by President KimballVisiting the Mitad del Mundo (Location of the equator)
Visiting with new friends at the Otavalo market
In the Amazon, we loved visiting the branch in Tena

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I just want to thank you for posting these pictures! I was a missionary there from Dec. 05 to April 07 and my first area was the Tena Branch. I love that little area!! I have fond memories of Hna Doris de Rios and the Familia Guillin (sp?). I also served in Otavalo (Peguche, Carabuela Quinchuqui), Santo Domingo (Los Laureles 3), Ambato and I finished in Quito (Cotocollao and Condado).

I met your daughter at BYU-Idaho and she showed me these pictures. I love Ecuador and would love to visit again (I visited in Aug. of 07 for a sealing of a family in Guayaquil).

See a few elders that haven't left yet. So exciting to see that the work goes on, even after I leave. Thanks again and good luck!